When Performing Export to Excel on Planning Workbench, It Generates the File Only Once After Running the plan.
(Doc ID 2244565.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing "Export to Excel" on Planning workbench, it generates the file only once after running the plan.
When performing "Export to Excel" on Planning workbench, it generates the file every time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Supply Chain Plan Workbench by using: (Navigator) Supply Chain Plan -> Workbench
2. Click on the “+” sign in front of “Plans” to see all the plan names
3. Select the Plan name for which you want to see the Supply/Demand picture
4. Go to Tools in the menu bar and select Export to Excel
5. Select the required worksheet from the list of worksheets
6. Save the file exported in excel format -> It works fine.
7. Repeat the steps from steps 1 to steps 6 ->It does not generate the file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document