Discount Is Not Applied Correctly For Two Buylist Promotion
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the items from different departments are added in the buy list, in the XML, it splits into 2 different source id.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a multi buy promotion.
2. Create 2 buylist and add 2 items in each list where items belongs to 4 different departments. And the buylist are separated by AND operator.
3. Add a item to the get list.
4. Approve the promotion.
5. Run the RPMtoOrposPublish and Export Batch.
6. Check that the XML is created with 2 source id, each having 2 items.
7. When the promotion is applied to the items at POS, the discount is not applied correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms