Exception When Creating Customer With Customer Center
(Doc ID 2244650.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In BRM75PS16, Customer center:
There is an exception when navigated to Customize Products in Create New Customer Wizard.
Deals are not visible in "Customize Products" table. Hence, deals could not be customized.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Customer Center
2. Click on New Account and select Customer
3. Input all required data on Contact WizardPage
4. Select POSTPAID on General WizardPage
5. Select valid Plan on Plan WizardPage
6. Move to Customize Product WizardPage
7. ERROR : There is java Exception in Console or app log file
8. ERROR : Customize Products table is empty. See below screenshot. List of all deals on Plan should be presented so it can be customized .
Error snippet from Exception.log file:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!