Error: 'Invalid Column Index' on Creating Project From Template and the Template has 100+ Tasks/Activities With Contents
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a program from template and the template contains 100+ activities and has content for each activity, will display the error message
"Invalid Column Index"
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Client as admin user.
2. Create a new Program X and set 'Project State' to 'Template'.
3. Launch Gantt Chart on Program X.
4. Using copy and paste to create 100+ activities, save it.
5. Go back to Web Client, create another Program Y and create a task on 'Schedule' tab.
6. Open the new created task and navigate to 'Contents' tab.
7. In 'Contents' tab, search and add all the 100+ activities created in step 4.
8. Create a new Program Z from template and select Program X as template.
9. Enter 'Name', 'Start Date' and make sure 'Content' Tab is selected from 'Optional Tab Contents'.
10. Click 'Save' button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms