Error: 'Invalid Column Index' on Creating Project From Template and the Template has 100+ Tasks/Activities With Contents
(Doc ID 2244686.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a program from template and the template contains 100+ activities and has content for each activity, will display the error message
"Invalid Column Index"
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Client as admin user.
2. Create a new Program X and set 'Project State' to 'Template'.
3. Launch Gantt Chart on Program X.
4. Using copy and paste to create 100+ activities, save it.
5. Go back to Web Client, create another Program Y and create a task on 'Schedule' tab.
6. Open the new created task and navigate to 'Contents' tab.
7. In 'Contents' tab, search and add all the 100+ activities created in step 4.
8. Create a new Program Z from template and select Program X as template.
9. Enter 'Name', 'Start Date' and make sure 'Content' Tab is selected from 'Optional Tab Contents'.
10. Click 'Save' button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document