ORA-00904: CS.APAY_DIST_FRZ_DT: Invalid Identifier Error Occurs Post Deployment of Patch 25292968
(Doc ID 2244692.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Revenue Management and Billing for Financial Services V18.104.22.168.0 73639 000
Oracle Utilities Application Framework V22.214.171.124.0 6 000
During the verification of the Enhancement Request (ER) - Patch 25292968: APAYRA MULTITHREADING BY ACCOUNT ID, there were issues encountered.
1. Error while running the Batch with Payment Freeze Parameter set to Y
2. Full Table Scans in some queries in the program AutoPayReasonAlgoExecution.java - validate all the queries used in the program AutoPayReasonAlgoExecution.java that have full table scans as this impacts performance.
3. The Tables for the MO doesn’t have indexes. The Characteristic has no SRCH_CHAR_VAL index.
1. There should not be any errors when running the Batch with Payment Freeze Parameter set to 'Y'.
2. Scans should not impact performance
3. The Tables for the MO should have indexes
The issue has the following business impact:
Cannot move ahead with the implementation.
Deployed Patch 25292968.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document