Cost Change Upload Through Induction Does Not Show up On The Cost Change Tables
(Doc ID 2244828.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a cost change upload via induction (source spreadsheet / destination RMS tables), the data is not created or updated in the COST_SUSP_HEAD/COST_SUSP_DETAIL tables, and thus remaining in the SVC_COST_SUSP_HEAD/SVC_COST_SUSP_DETAIL staging tables.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Configure the Cost change event type to "SYNC" in COST_EVENT_RUN_TYPE_CONFIG table.
- Login into RMS Application.
- Navigate to Items ----> Item induction Screen.
- Select the action Upload , source as spreadsheet , destination as RMS tables , template type Cost Change.
- Upload a new cost change for an item.
- Verify the COST_SUSP_HEAD/COST_SUSP_DETAIL tables.
- Data is stuck in the staging tables SVC_COST_SUSP_HEAD/SVC_COST_SUSP_DETAIL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document