Total Tax Basis Amount Does Not Match with the Total Invoice Amount
(Doc ID 2244861.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Total tax basis amount does not match with the total invoice amount.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an invoice at the header level, then click “Save and Continue”.
2. In the document detail go to “Tax Breakdown”.
3. Add an extra tax code.
4. Populate the tax amount field with a value greater than the invoice total amount.
5. Adjust the total amount in the header and save the invoice.
The “TOTAL_BASIS” rule is not violated, and the application lets you save the invoice and perform matching.
6. The tax information was saved successfully.
7. In the IM_INJECT_DOC_ERROR table, the "TAX_BASIS" rule was violated despite the application letting the user create the invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document