SUPP_DISCONTINUE_DATE IS Not Populated For Modified ItemSupMod Message
(Doc ID 2245050.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SUPP_DISCONTINUE_DATE is not populated for modified ItemSupMod [Item Supplier Modify] message.
Steps to Recreate :
1) Select an item from database with SUPP_DISCONTINUE_DATE as NULL.
2) Login to Oracle Retail Merchandising System (ORMS).
3) Navigate to Item Maintenance Screen.
4) Select Action as ‘Edit Item’ and provide the details of above mentioned Item.
5) Click on ‘Suppliers’ to open Item Supplier Maintenance Screen.
6) Select a supplier discontinue date, click on ‘Apply ’ button and then on ‘OK’ button.
7) Check in the database to find the supp_discontinue_date populated for the item.
8) Check in the RIB Message to find the supp_discontinue_date details are available.
9) Navigate to Item Supplier Maintenance Screen and remove the SUPP_DISCONTINUE_DATE , click on ‘Apply’ button and click on ‘OK’ button.
10) Check in database to find the supp_discontinue_date NULL for the item.
11) Check in RIB Message to find that SUPP_DISCONTINUE_DATE details are not available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document