RECEIPTMOD Message Fails To Consume In RMS When Adjusting Container Quantity In RWMS
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Adjusting Container Quantities in RWMS, RECEIPTMOD message fails in RMS with error: 'The adjustment quantity is greater than the quantity received'.
1. Return To warehouse (RTW is created in SIM and available in RWMS)
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) type appointment in RWMS for RTW.
2. Receive appointment.
3. Validate tables in RMS (SHIPMENT, SHIPSKU, TRAN_DATA)
4. Split one item from received container to new container
5. Perform container checking on new container (on split container)
6. Validate tables in RMS (SHIPMENT, SHIPSKU, TRAN_DATA)
7. Perform container checking on received container
8. Validate tables in RMS (SHIPMENT, SHIPSKU, TRAN_DATA)
9. Perform again container checking on split container
10. Check RIB_MESSAGE table --> RECEIPTMOD message has failed
11. Check error in RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms