Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Agile PLM 184.108.40.206 version the Approve button does not work immediately after adding an attachment to a change order. This happens only when using Internet Explorer 11 with Agile PLM Web Client.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Environment to reproduce:
- Use Internet Explorer 11
- File upload preferences: Start upload immediately is checked and Auto-hide is checked
- User is an approver on the change request
- User has privilege to add/remove attachments
- User opens a Change Order
- User clicks on Add button (not choosing drop down list/Files)
- Browser for files button
- double-click on file to upload
- (file upload occurs in background)
- (screen refreshes when upload is complete and displays filename in the attachments tab)
- User clicks on approve button , nothing happens !
- User must click elsewhere first then click the Approve button, in this case it works.
- User clicks on Approve and agile continues normally.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms