Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POSTPROC batch execution ended with error message in the log.
Error - CIPZCTJN - Bill Cycle MO01 Window Start Date 2016-09-30 0024655806 combination, not found.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Parent person with Invoice Account.
2. Create Child Person with 3-4 usage account (establish Parent- child relationship with Parent person of step 1).
3. Create usage Account selection template to pick up all usage accounts of child person.
4. Create Billable charge template to pick all billable charges of all usage accounts under child person.
6. Do not set up bill cycle in one of the usage account.
5. Create Invoice Construct using templates created in 4 and 5 and Invoice account of step 2 6. Create post processing product and create customer agreed pricing ‘PPPR’ on Parent Person.
7. Execute BILLOPEN, BSGENREG and POSTPROC batches.
POSTPROC batch is ended with error message ‘Bill Cycle MO01 Window Start Date 2016-09-30 0024655806 ‘
POSTPROC batch to be completed without any error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms