Cancelled Quantities are Getting Doubled for the Items not Shipped or Partially Received
(Doc ID 2245656.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelled quantity is getting doubled, when picked transfer or transfer having partially received items are closed in RMS.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Transfer.
- Approve a Transfer.
- Assign a wave and run distribution in WMS.
- Status in RMS become 'P'.
- Close the Transfer in RMS and click yes on the window pop up.
- Check that the Transfer status has been changed to 'Closed.
- Check TSFDETAIL table where cancelled quantity becomes double of Requested quantity (TSF_QTY).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document