'ClearanceReset' Event is Not Resetting the Price on Item When Multiple Clearances Exist in RPOS
(Doc ID 2245750.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (RPOS) , ClearanceReset event on the Item-Location is not effective when multiple clearances exist on an item.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Item:42 price is set as 175.
2. Create in Retail Price Management(RPM) Clearance - effective date from 2017-02-07 for item 42 - clearance price 155.
3. Create in RPM Clearance - effective date from 2017-02-08 for item 42 - clearance price 145.
4. Import the XML file generated
7. Change System Date to 2017-02-09 and Scan Item:42 and price shows as 145 instead of 175 as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document