Standard Allocation Shows Exclusion 'Default WH Missing' Even When 'Enforce Supply Chain' Is Unchecked
(Doc ID 2245770.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a Standard Allocation when a store is added which is not sourced by the selected warehouse, the store is excluded saying 'Default WH Missing'.
Even after unchecking Enforce Supply Chain, the exclusion is still shown.
Steps to Recreate :
- Create an item I1 and source it to 2 WH and 2 stores, WH1 is the DEFAULT_WH for both store S1 and S2.
- Do an inventory adjustment and stock 1000 units at WH2 (NOTE this is not the default WH for the stores).
- 3. Start creating allocation for item I1.
- Add a Release Date and add store S2, At this point the Enforce Supply Chain" is checked.
- It will be presented with the message 'All the locations selected are invalid. Try again.' This is a valid message.
- Now uncheck the 'Enforce Supply Chain'.
- Note that will get the message 'All the locations selected are invalid. Try again.
- When click on the 'Item Location Exclusions', it will show store S2 in in the exclusion list.
Noticed that it is wrong, Since 'Enforce Supply Chain' is unchecked. The allocation should now be valid and the store S2 should be removed from the 'Item Location Exclusions'. It should be possible to allocate from WH W2 (Non DEFAULT WH) to store S2, when the 'Enforce Supply Chain' is unchecked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document