Cookie Retention and Cookie Encryption for the P6 EPPM Web Modules (P6 and Team Member)
(Doc ID 2245789.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (P6 EPPM) R16.x, P6 (web) and Team Member modules:
- Q1: Can the retention period for web product cookies be modified?
- Q2: Can the cookies be encrypted?
- Launch the Primavera P6 EPPM Documentation Library: https://docs.oracle.com/en/industries/construction-engineering/primavera-p6-eppm/index.html
- Select the hyperlink for your document library release version
- Browse to the Installation and Configuration Document library section
- Under Installation and Upgrading > Planning, select Security Guide
- Browse to section "Cookies Usage in P6 EPPM"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document