Upload Status Stuck in "New" Status in the Process Tracker UI for Item Induction
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading a spreadsheet using the item induction UI, the process is getting stuck in "New" status and it is not getting updated when there are errors in the backend.
1. Set the MAX_CHUNK_SIZE to 2 in CORESVC_ITEM_CONFIG.
2. Create a Parent Item and 4 SKUs in the SVC_* using XItem.
3. Make sure to assign Diff Group for the Diff 1 and Diff 2 for the Parent Item and Diff Ids for Child SKUs.
4. Also, Make sure that one of the Diff ID for SKU# 2 and Sku# 4 are not associated within its diff group.
5. Download the data into a spreadsheet from the Staging Tables.
6. Without any changes to the spreadsheet, upload the spreadsheet to RMS Base Tables.
7. See that process is stuck in the "New" Status in the Process Tracker UI.
8. Query the back end tables SVC_ITEM_MASTER for these 5 items and you will see SKU# 2 and SKU# 4 has errored out.
9. Query the SVC_PROCESS_TRACKER table to see that the process is still in 'N' status.
10. Query the RMS_ASYNC_STATUS table to see that ASYNC_ID associated with this process is in 'E' status.
11. Query the CORESVC_ITEM_ERR table and you will see errors for this process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms