Unable To View Child Container Details On Container Inquiry Screen
(Doc ID 2245982.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On container inquiry screen, when a child container is scanned, system prompts the user with message "This is a child container. Do you want the master container details instead?" and instead of a Yes/No option, system only displays OK button. This defaults the Master Container ID Details.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login in hand-held device.
2. Go to option 2 - Container Inquiry
3. Scan/Enter child container (one with master_container_id NOT null in container table) in screen
4. Notice warning alert: "This is a child container. Do you want the master container details instead?" .
5. Issue here - screen displays only 'OK' option instead of YES/NO
6. Press OK, master container details are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document