DMS Error On FPR Breakdown Pallet Screen When Item Description Exceeds 200 Characters
(Doc ID 2246277.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating flexible pallet receiving (FPR) appointment for an item with description exceeding 200 characters, DMS error is encountered on FPR Breakdown Pallet screen and below entries are seen in ERROR_LOG table:
Steps To Recreate:
1. Allocate 150 units on PO02 to store 1111 against predist stock order 24002
2. Create FPR with Detail appointment 27002 and scheduled it on door RD01.
3. Invoke RF Receiving > Receiving and receive appointment 27002 into a single container PALLET27002.
4. Notice 150 units are destined to store and remaining qty to STORAGE.
5. Click F2=Breakdown
6. Confirm Receiving
7. Confirm the pallet PALLET27002 and click F4
8. FPR Breakdown Pallet screen is displayed.
9. Click TAB.
10 Notice the DMS Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document