DMS Error On FPR Breakdown Pallet Screen When Item Description Exceeds 200 Characters
(Doc ID 2246277.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating flexible pallet receiving (FPR) appointment for an item with description exceeding 200 characters, DMS error is encountered on FPR Breakdown Pallet screen and below entries are seen in ERROR_LOG table:
Steps To Recreate:
- Create PO with 1000 units
- Allocate part of the PO to a store
- Create a FPR (Fixed Pallet Receiving) with detail appointment with scancase labels flag set to 'N'.
- Receive all the items into a single container.
- Click F2=Breakdown
- Confirm Receiving.
- In the breakdown pallet scan the master and click F4.
- FPR Breakdown Pallet screen is displayed.
- Click TAB.
- Notice the DMS error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document