Prepack Unit_Cost Getting Calculated Incorrectly
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create Prepack with already existing SKUs, Unit_Cost Getting calculated based on the unit cost of style level item rather than unit_cost of SKU.
This is visible from ordsku screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item.
2. Create a Purchase Order(PO).
3. Check prepack option.
4. Click item and click apply template.
5. Add Diff to create prepack components.
6. Select pack type as 'Buyer Pack'.
7. Click Build Cost option.
8. Observe that unit cost is displayed incorrectly here as compared to fashpack screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms