Manual Transaction Discount Is Applied Incorrectly on a Return Transaction
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS), manual transaction discount is applied incorrectly to the return items.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. F2/Return > F3/No Receipt.
2. Enter an item (ex: 4321).
3. Select the return reason code and link a customer.
4. Scan 2 other items (ex: 908 and 909).
5. F8/Pricing > F4/Discount > F3/AMT Transaction.
6. Enter the Discount Amount (ex: 25.00).
Note that the $25.00 discount was applied to the return item 4321 also. Manual discounts at the transaction level should not be applied to return line items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms