Full And Close Option Of Container Picking Is Raising An Error Message "The Container Is Empty"
(Doc ID 2246629.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a pallet is full and using F5(FULL) option is raising an error message
Steps To Recreate:
- SCP Setting labeled_reserved='Y', labeled_picking='Y'
- Receive same sku container and build pallete(master and child having label).
- Perform putaway to reserve location.
- Distribute to generate C-Picks and print the wave.
- Navigate to Container Pick screen
- Scan the master container_id(label generated)
- Confirm the pallete as displayed in From Container field
- Press F4 - Done
- Scan the First child container to be picked
- Scan the Last child container/ same child container
- Use F5-FULL to confirm pallete is full .
- System displays an error message "The container is Empty ( has no items)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document