"No Viable Warehouses For Distribution" RIB Message Received When Integrating Inventory Adjustment Messages In RMS
(Doc ID 2246726.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Return to Warehouse (RTW) Inventory Adjustments messages sent from Retail Warehouse Merchandising System (RWMS) are failing on Retail Merchandising System (RMS) RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE table with error description "No Viable Warehouses for Distribution"
Steps to recreate:
1. Create Transfer and ASN from Store to Warehouse (RTW) with one item, and let it be integrated on RWMS.
2. Receive the ASN C-Type (store return)
3. Assign a trouble code to the container
4. Perform a positive adjustment (Adj qty: 3) for an item that does not exists in the RTW container (or add a new item via the split container screen)
5. Perform a negative adjustment to the container for the added item (or add more qty to generate a positive inventory adjustment)
6. Verify the RIB-RMS Hospital (RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE table) for the family InvAdjust
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document