Users Not Able to Select All Items in Discrepancies Resolution
(Doc ID 2246892.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to resolve discrepancies for an invoice and you click to add all the items, you observe this option is locked.
But if selecting items one by one, this ability to resolve all the discrepancies is available.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Open Invoice Match -> Summary Match. And insert an invoice to match.
2. Select the invoice and click in Summary Match.
3. Choose the invoice and click Detail Match.
4. Click in Select All items, the option Resolve change to locked state;
5. If the items are added one by one the button Resolve are enabled to resolve the discrepancies.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document