Wrong User Message Displayed While Performing Container Replenishment Picks
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application is showing Message 'Pending Pick Directive Exists' Do you wish to Continue', instead of 'Pending Replen_directive Exists'.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Have CD type replenishment records in REPLEN_DIRECTIVE table.
2. Navigate to RWMS RF Main Menu > Task Administration and scan the location ID. Based on priority System will Show you CD Replenishment Task. Accept the Task. Or, go to replenishment
3. Scan the zone ,to_zone and then Scan Master Container ID and then Press F9 for container.
4. Scan the location_id and Container_id and then Press F4.
5. Application is Showing Message 'Pending Pick Directive Exists' Do you wish to Continue'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms