Wrong User Message Displayed While Performing Container Replenishment Picks
(Doc ID 2246947.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application is showing Message 'Pending Pick Directive Exists' Do you wish to Continue', instead of 'Pending Replen_directive Exists'.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Have CD type replenishment records in REPLEN_DIRECTIVE table.
2. Navigate to RWMS RF Main Menu > Task Administration and scan the location ID. Based on priority System will Show you CD Replenishment Task. Accept the Task. Or, go to replenishment
3. Scan the zone ,to_zone and then Scan Master Container ID and then Press F9 for container.
4. Scan the location_id and Container_id and then Press F4.
5. Application is Showing Message 'Pending Pick Directive Exists' Do you wish to Continue'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!