Unit Pick Location Can Hold Two Different Item's By Different Users
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit Pick Location Can Hold two different Item's, if multiple user use same Forward Picking Location
1.Login to GUI Environment with one User.
2.Select Setup Location ->Forward Picking Location
3. Enter a Unit Pick Location which does not have any ITEM associated with it.
4.Click on Create Button.
5.Enter the item_id and unit_qty for the item to be link in Unit Pick Location. Hold there please dont press Save.
6. Login to GUI environment with other User.
7.Select Setup Location ->Forward Picking Location
8.Click on Create Button.
9.Enter the new(Second) item_id and unit_qty for the item to be link in Unit Pick Location.
10. Now Login to user 1 session and press Save.
11. Immediately Press SAVE from second User session.
12. Press Clear.
13. Enter the Unit Pick Location ID and Execute.
14. Application is showing two different item linked to same Pick From Location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms