Event Level Adjustment For Delayed Event, Getting Posted With "0" Amount While Posting Adjustment.
(Doc ID 2247108.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Balance tab, Bill details, in the A/R actions applied to this item section, one should be able to see the adjustment details with the amount zero.
Event level adjustment for delayed event, getting posted with "0" amount while posting adjustment with tax only option.
The adjustment event must not be getting created with amount 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to customer center.
2. Search for an account which has delayed event rated using ECE.
3. Go to balance tab, click on Bill, and the event associated with this bill.
4. Use Action tab to select “Adjust Selected Events”. New window pops up with a couple of options to do adjustment on the selected events.
5. Select the check box with “Adjust taxes only” option. Click on OK. Customer center will ask for confirmation and click on YES tab.
6. Go back to Balance tab, Bill details, in the “A/R Actions Applied to This Item” section, should be able to see the Adjustment details with the Amount zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document