RSM View only Access allows User to Edit User Security
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Security Manager (RSM) View only Access allows User To Edit User Security.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create or re-use any user other than RPM Admin, for e.g RPM_TEST
2. Access RSM and remove all RSM privileges from RPM_TEST
3. Test and verify that RSM is no longer available to RPM_TEST
4. Grant all accesses to RSM in view mode only to RPM_TEST
5. Verify that RPM_TEST gets edit privileges to RSM including changing other user’s privileges as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms