First Transaction In RESA UI Causes ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("xxx"."SA_TRAN_HEAD"."STORE") Error
(Doc ID 2247889.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create the very first transaction in the RESA database through User interface (Operation -> Create Transaction), the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce :
Login into RESA Application.
- Navigate to Operations Menu.
- Click Create Transaction option , Transaction Maintenance screen is displayed.
- Ensure this is the very first transaction for the system.
- Enter Chain/Store fields.
- Choose 'SALE' on tran_type dropdown.
- Observe the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!