Disable System Access Feature is Not Working
(Doc ID 2248131.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users can still access to Agile system even after clicking Disable system access
Users to be blocked from accessing to Agile system after clicking Disable system access
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Java Client with administration role
- Login to Web Client as normal user
- Goto Java Client, and goto Settings > User Settings > User Monitor. See admin user and user1 are logged
- Click Disable System Access. Check Notify users who have logged in and OK
- Go back to User Monitor. See the two users are still logged
- Goto Web Client where logged in as normal user. See the user can still continue the operation.
- Logout from Web Client
- Login to Web Client as normal user. User can login
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document