Fifgldn2 Does Not Retrieve the Correct GL Mapping for a Tran Code With Two GL Entries
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Tran Code has two General Ledger (GL) entries under different levels of the merchandise hierarchy, the base program (fifgldn2) does not retrieve the correct GL mapping. The debit/credit accounts from the two GL entries are retrieved in any order. Then, the first two accounts are selected regardless of what GL and what type of account.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create GL Mapping for TRAN_CODE 1 for department 1111, class 1 and subclass 1
- Repeat the mapping for few more sub classes of 1111,1.
- Create one final record for 1111,1,-1 indicating credit and debit accounts for all the remaining sub classes of 1111,1.
- Create a Sale Transaction and export into STG_FIF_GL_DATA using fifgldn2
- Notice, the debit and credit accounts are the same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms