'View Transaction' from the 'Assumed Matches Details' Page Opens the Transaction for a Different Patient Record
(Doc ID 2248668.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index - Version 3.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index (OHMPI) 3.0.2 version,
When selecting 'View Transaction' from the Assumed Matches Details page, it opens the transaction for a completely different patient record.
It is expected that the transaction should be opened to the same patient record transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Assumed Matches, enter a start date and generate the report.
2. Click on an EUID to open Assumed Matches Detail page.
3. Select View Transaction - the correct Transaction detail displays.
4. Now click Back to return to the Assumed Matches Detail page.
5. Now click the Next navigation button to open Assumed Matches Detail for the next record.
6. Now click View Transaction. It opens a Transaction record for a completely different patient.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document