"java.lang.NullPointerException" Error Upon Hitting Back In The Item Look Up Screen.
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is prompted System Error Upon Hitting the back button in the item look up screen - PICKING:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Go to Customer Order Management.
2. Click Pick.
3. Choose picking in progress status.
4. Click Jump at the status bar (bottom right) -> See Quick Jump box shows up.
5. In Task LOV, select Item Lookup X and click Jump button -> Item Lookup shows up.
6. Click Back button in item lookup.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms