"java.lang.NullPointerException" Error Upon Hitting Back In The Item Look Up Screen.
(Doc ID 2248689.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is prompted System Error Upon Hitting the back button in the item look up screen - PICKING:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Go to Customer Order Management.
2. Click Pick.
3. Choose picking in progress status.
4. Click Jump at the status bar (bottom right) -> See Quick Jump box shows up.
5. In Task LOV, select Item Lookup X and click Jump button -> Item Lookup shows up.
6. Click Back button in item lookup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document