Action buttons ‘Transfer’ and ‘Cancel’ are not Available in Base Measurement Cycle Route Management/Transfer Portal
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Action buttons ‘Transfer’ and ‘Cancel’ are not available in base measurement cycle route management/transfer portal for executing a mass update using the Route Management tool.
Steps To Recreate
- Navigate to Route Management Search portal Main Menu Device Installation Route Management
- Enter required Measurement Cycle and Route. Click Refresh.
- List of all service points will be displayed for selected Measurement Cycle and Route.
- Select required service points and click on 'Transfer Measurement Cycle Route' button.
- The action buttons ‘Transfer’ and ‘Cancel’ doesn’t appear on the Transfer Measurement Cycle Route page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms