Serialized Items on a Store to Store Transfer Are Not Received Through Webservice
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), while receiving a store transfer that contains a serialized item through webservice, the serialized item is not received.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On Store A, from the 'Transfer List' screen, Create a Transfer from store A to store B.
2. Add a serialized item, and select 3 of the UINs.
3. Save the transfer and Dispatch it.
4. Use the web service 'readTransferDetail' request to confirm the info.
5. Use the web service 'receiveTransfer' request, you should get the following response;
6. On the receiving store B, check the transfer and note that the UINs are Dispatched not Received.
7. Check the 'UIN Detail' from 'Item Lookup' and note that the UINs dispatched from store A are not part of the list.
8. On the sending store A , Check the 'UIN Detail' from 'Item Lookup' and note that the UINs are still on the list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms