Unit Cost is Editable for an Existing PO After It is Fully Received
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM),the user is allowed to edit the unit cost for an item which is on the purchase order (PO) after the PO is fully received.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) for an item and Approve it.
2. Login to SIM and navigate to Shipping/Receiving > Direct Delivery > Purchase Order.
3. Create Delivery by choosing the PO created on step 1.
4. Enter the receipt quantity and try to edit the unit cost of the item on that screen.
Note that the system does not allow you to edit the unit cost.
5. Confirm the receipt
6. Click on 'Purchase Order' button from the Direct Delivery list.
7. Choose the same PO.
8. Click Create Delivery.
9. The detail screen opens. Try to edit the unit cost.
Note that the system allows you to edit the unit cost of the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms