The Amount In The Transactions Versus Total Due Does Not Match
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Customer Care
The amount in the transactions versus total due does not match
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created a parent account 030-270182, non-paying child 030-266902.
2) Create a credit adjustment of $25 for non-paying child 030-266902.
3) Posted $1500 usage for child account 030-266902 and billed it
4) Screenshot 1 has home view of parent that after #2) which parent's actual due is NOT including credit adjustment of 25 for non-paying child.
5) Screenshot 2 has home view of child, with unallocated $25 credit adjustment
6) Screenshot 3 has transactions and home view of child with allocation details
7) Screenshot 4 has transactions view of parent, where the "Total Due" in the left side is $1475 but the transactions happened only for $1500.
Screen1: Parent's actual due should be 1475 (1500 - 25) and the credit adjustment of 25 from non-paying child should be displayed on this parent account.
Screen 4: The credit adjustment should be displayed in this parent account's newsfeed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms