While Resolving Discrepancies, CRDNRQ/DEBMEQ Generated With Incorrect Total Cost
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While resolving discrepancies, CRDNRQ/DEBMEQ Generated with incorrect total cost .
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Purchase Order(PO) with 1 item.
2. Create shipment/receipt for that one item only.
3. Create invoice for 2 items (i.e 2nd item not in shipment/order )
4. Try to do summary match from the screen.
5. Search the invoice and click on detail match
6. Detail match -itemView screen open.
7. Now try to select only the item which exists on order and shipment and try
to match as there is no discrepancy it got matched.
8. Now try to select the remaining item that does not exists on Order itself.Select Include-yes check box also.
9. Click on Resolve button
10.Resolve Discrepancy window opens.
11.For quantity resolution select Charge back option, keeping receipt as correct.
12.For cost resolution select DWO option keeping receipt as correct.
13.Complete the process. Run reimrollup batch
14.Now check the im_doc_head table created CRDNRQ/DEBMEQ had total cost as zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms