Customer Maximum Matches Parameter Value Changing Does Not Affect RPOS
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS) , Customer Maximum Matches parameter value change does not make any change to the application.
Steps to Reproduce :
- Set in DefaultDataTechnician.xml the following:
2. Change Parameter 'CustomerMaximumMatch' and set to "1";
3. Created 3 new customers with first name and last name like the following: test1, test2 and test3;
4. Performed Customer search by "Cust. Info' like next example: F2’Find’ -> F4 ‘Cust. Info.’ And insert in ‘First Name': “test”;
5. The following screen appears: “Select the customer you want and press Next or press Undo to search again”;
The 3 customers that have in “test” characters appears, no warning message is shown.
Displayed Customer results after search is exceeded from parameter 'Customer Maximum Matches' value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms