Full Discount Not Applied Correctly When Discount Validity End_t Set In The Middle Of Cycle.
(Doc ID 2249737.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Subscription management.
Full Discount not applied correctly when discount validity end_t set in the middle of cycle. Created 'Full' discount (x% discount and prorate flag = full ) for purchase Fee and when discount end validity date set in the middle of the cycle the applied discount is not full although the 'Full' option is configured.
1. Configure realtime/pipeline pricing some time in July
2. Set PVT to 1st August 2016.
3. Using Customer Center create an account with Monthly cycle forward plan.
4. Using Customer Center purchase 50% off for monthly cycle forward deal.
NOTE: Enter Start Date of: 1st August 2016 and End Date of: 16th August 2016 for Purchase, Cycle and Usage before finishing
5. Examine balance impacts of monthly cycle forward events created.
Expected result: discounted amount should be 50 USD, since we don't expected any proration.
Actual result: discounted amount is -24.19 (15 days of discount validity divided by 31 days of cycle length, times 0.5 in step configuration)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!