Start Time And End Time Wrongly Created On Working Days Editor
Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Working days editor screen keeps throwing "The entry does not match the valid set or range." error for various end times. Also while saving, it saves different times in WORKING_DAYS table.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Review the SCP def_work_day_start and def_work_day_end which are setup as 00:01 and 13:39.
2. Navigate to the Working Days Editor screen.
3. Click Create Record
4. Choose the date from the calendar for start date, end date, start time of 04:00 and end time of 23:00
5. Get an error on the end time, even though the SCP is set to 23:59.
6. Change the end time to 19:00 still get an error, so change to 18:00
7. Enter the appointment start and end times.
8. Click SAVE
9. Review the data, and notice that it is not what was entered when creating the records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms