Correct State Codes For Canada States: Newfoundland and Labrador (NF To NL) And Yukon Territories (YK To YT)
(Doc ID 2250260.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Correct State Codes for Canada States are not updated on the system:
1) NL is listed shown of NF for State: Newfoundland and Labrador.
2) YT is shown instead of YK for State: Yukon Territories.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to "Administration F4"
2. Click on "Security F4" >> "Parameters F4" >>
3. Under "Base" parameter group, notice that "Store State/Province " parameter has CA_NF and CA_YK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document