Correct State Codes For Canada States: Newfoundland and Labrador (NF To NL) And Yukon Territories (YK To YT)
(Doc ID 2250260.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Correct State Codes for Canada States are not updated IN POS.
1) NL is listed shown of NF for State: Newfoundland and Labrador.
2) YT is shown instead of YK for State: Yukon Territories.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to "Administration F4"
2. Click on "Security F4" >> "Parameters F4" >>
3. Under "Base" parameter group, notice that "Store State/Province " parameter has CA_NF and CA_YK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document