Activity Id Not Exported To MSP XML Using SQLite Database
(Doc ID 2250264.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 16.1 to 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exporting a project to MSP XML, the export mapping of Activity ID to Text1 is missing in the exported XML file.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using P6 Professional, connected to SQLite database.
2. Open Projects
3. Go to File - Export
4. Select Microsoft Project XML 2010
5. Modify template - Activity tab
6. Select Export option - Export Activity ID to Microsoft Project's task field: Text1
7. Result: exported MSP 2010 XML file is missing the Activity ID to Text1 <ExtendedAttribute> tag mapping.
This is occurring only with SQLite database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document