Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 16.1 to 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exporting a project to MSP XML, the export mapping of Activity ID to Text1 is missing in the exported XML file.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using P6 Professional, connected to SQLite database.
2. Open Projects
3. Go to File - Export
4. Select Microsoft Project XML 2010
5. Modify template - Activity tab
6. Select Export option - Export Activity ID to Microsoft Project's task field: Text1
7. Result: exported MSP 2010 XML file is missing the Activity ID to Text1 <ExtendedAttribute> tag mapping.
This is occurring only with SQLite database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms