Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: BRM 126.96.36.199.0
- In a customer production setup, servers are configured with multi-schema high available architecture, wherein AIA connects to BRM via load-balancer while each instance(schema) is installed on separate servers.
- In more detail :
- setup is configured with a load-balancer always to connect to second and third schema
- setup is configured to create accounts in primary schema, as ECE is unable to support multi-schema environment
- In AIA, JCA adapter is deployed in Local transaction mode.
- Whenever there is a account creation request from AIA using PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER opcode, there is a "ERR_TRANS_ALREADY_OPEN" error from JCA. See below error snippet from cm pinlog:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms