Algorithm C1-HIGHBILL Online Issue
(Doc ID 2250335.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, BI - Billing
Algorithm C1-HIGHBILL online issue
The algorithm C1-HIGHBILL that prorates the high bill amount defined on the SA based on the rate frequency is supposed to work only during batch billing. Instead the high bill amount error is generated also when a bill is created online.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Environment details (CC&B v2.5 SP2)
2. High Bill Amount Algorithm C1-HIGHBILL.
3. SA Type: System Event: High Bill Amount -- C1-HIGHBILL
5. Algorithm Description : Algorithm type checks for the high bill amounts during the batch billing.
6. SA: Maximum Bill Threshold = $25
7. Generate a Bill online so that the prorated max bill amount is exceeded:
8. The bill segment ends in error because the amount exceeds the threshold (which is true) but this shouldn’t have happened because the algorithm should be triggered only during batch billing.
Bill segment amount of $406.14 exceeds SA high bill amount of $75
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document