Transaction Discount Value is Calculated Incorrectly in LE_HST_TL Table for Layaway Pickup Transaction
(Doc ID 2250363.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transaction discount value is incorrectly updated in CP_DSC_MSC_TOT column of table LE_HST_TL for the layaway pickup transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create promotion BuyNofXforZ$off on transaction level.
2. Buy 2 quantity of 42 at 5 $ off .
3. Create layaway transaction ,Scan a Item:42 (Quantity=2) 5 $ discount got applied on both the quantity each of 2.5 $.
4. Now complete the transaction. In Mo_Mdfr_Rt_Prc column of TR_MDFR_SLS_RTN_PRC table two insert came of 2.5 $.
5. Now do layaway pickup of that layaway transaction again 2 insert came in TR_MDFR_SLS_RTN_PRC table of 2.5 $ discount each.
6. But in CP_DSC_MSC_TOT column of LE_HST_TL table has 10$ discount added whereas it should increase by 5 $ which is the discount amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document