For Manual Allocation, The Number Of Rows In The Results Section Are Doubling
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Manual Allocation, the number of rows in the results section are doubling.
1. Create an Order 50 qty of all the sku.
2. Make sure Size profile at parent level for all the stores has defined.
3. Create a standard Allocation.
4. Put PO number and select the style item.
5. lick on Action and select All the style and color.
5. Put the release date, put Single store,and select Policy Manual.
6. Observation: If you have two colors you will get 4 rows in result section. If you have 3 colors then you will get 6 rows. The number of rows should be that same as the number of COLORS selected * NUMBER of stores.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms