For Manual Allocation, The Number Of Rows In The Results Section Are Doubling
(Doc ID 2250575.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Manual Allocation, the number of rows in the results section are doubling.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create an Order 50 qty of all the sku.
2. Make sure Size profile at parent level for all the stores has defined.
3. Create a standard Allocation.
4. Put PO number and select the style item.
5. lick on Action and select All the style and color.
5. Put the release date, put Single store,and select Policy Manual.
6. Noticed that have two colors will get 4 rows in result section. If have 3 colors then will get 6 rows. The number of rows should be that same as the number of COLORS selected * NUMBER of stores.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document