Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering in ReSA with the language is defined as Spanish, the option "Anular" (Post Void) is disabled. But, when entering on the same transaction with the language defined as English, the option "Post Void" is enabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to ReSA. Go to the User's Preferences.
2. Select Current Session Language for user as “English”.
3. Go back to ReSA, and go to the Option “Manage Transaction”. Search for a Transaction.
4. On the Selected transaction, go to the menu “Actions”. It appears the option “Post Void” enabled.
5. Go back to the User's Preferences, and change the Current Session Language to “Spanish”.
6. Go back to ReSA, and go to the Option “Gestionar Transacción”(Manage Transaction). Search for the same Transaction.
7. On the selected transaction, go to the menu “Acciones” (Actions). Now, the option “Anular” (Post Void) is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms