CSDL Execution Not In Expected Sequence Upon Template Creation
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Order Control App - Client
The Order of the CSDLs is not respected in the work order upon template creation
1) log in on OCA Client
2) go to Provisioning Management - New Work Order
3) add 2 CSDLs via CSDL - Add
note: order of execution of these CSDLs is important.
- ADD_OCA_AUTH is added as first (should be executed as first)
- ADD_OCA_MAIL is added as second
4) Enter the values for the mandatory parameters
5) save as template via File - Save as template
6) in next screen push the save button
7) give a name to the template
8) close the screens
9) go to Provisioning Management - Order Entry Wizard
10) select your template and push next
12) you'll see the ADD_OCA_MAIL CSDL is shown first!
14) ADD_OCA_AUTH CSDL is shown
17) screenshot of workorder
The execution order of the CSDLs is not what is expected.
On ASAP 5.2 we do not see this behavior. In ASAP 5.2 we are using 'fat' client, in ASAP 7.3 the applet.
note: afterwards we have tried to change the order of the CSDLs of the template via 'edit template' via 'up' and 'down' functionality. Unfortunately after saving, the CSDLs are still in incorrect order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms