Password Loops (Dual Identity Required) On Review Status Of A Workflow on IE 11 in Agile PLM
Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dual identification (User ID/Password) required workflow does not store credentials during workflow approval/reject or reject/reject action.
System removes the (User ID/Password) and asks user to provide credentials again and this loop continues, user is unable to complete action.
Review user initially Rejects a workflow (by providing user id and password & comments); with the workflow still in the same status, subsequently tries to change it to Approve and provides User ID and Password; System warns that previous action will be overwritten. User indicates Continue, but System removes the Password and asks User to provide again and this loop continues, with user unable to complete this action.
This issue only exists in Browser: Internet Exporter 11
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Use IE 11 Browser
1. Login Java Client as admin.
2. Click Admin->Server Settings->Preferences to do the following settings:
Signoff User Dual Identification Type=User ID
Display User ID=No
3. Open CCB status of the workflow Default Change Orders,set Dual Identification Required as Yes
4. Login Web Client as admin with IE11 browser, click Yes on the dialog to store the password
5. Create a change order C0001, route it to CCB status and add admin as approver
6. Admin user approve/reject or reject/reject the change C0001
7. User is prompted for user id/password
8. User is presented with warn that previous action will be over written
9. Workflow stays in the same status and asks for user id/password again
10.User is unable to complete action
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms