InForm 6.0 Or 6.1.X Out Of Synch With DMW: SUBJECTNUMBERSTR Update In InForm Input Model (RD_tables)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.4.6 and later
Oracle Health Sciences InForm - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
InForm 6.0 or 6.1.X in use.
InForm input model (RD_tables) issue: Subject Number change (SUBJECTNUMBERSTR column name) is not reflected in previous RDE records.
When the SUBJID in InForm is updated, the IRV_ tables in input model are updated. Also, any new data entered in InForm must update SUBJECTNUMBERSTR, but in this case, previously entered records do not get updated with the new SUBJECTNUMBERSTR.
For example, it may reproduce as follows, with fictitious names/numbers:
1. Data entered in InForm Subject Number: 1234
Note: no data entered into Substance= ABC
2. Data Loaded into DMW from InForm Trial:
a) SV10_LF1 showing subject 1234
b) SU10_LF2 showing subject 1234
c) SU30_LF2 with no subject 1234
3. Changed Subject Number in InForm from 1234 to 5678
5. Subject 1234 does no longer exists in InForm. Data Loaded into DMW from InForm Trial. Load successful.
6. After successful load, there are some inconsistences:
SV10__LF1 still has subject 1234 vs new 5678 number
SU10_LF1 still has subject 1234 vs new 5678 number
But new 4020 is on CIV1001_LF1 and 1234 is not.
7. Entered data on SU_TOB.
Data Load into DWM
8. SU30_LF2 (entered after Subject Number, SUBJECTNUMBERSTR, change) has new number 5678
But SU10_LF1 still has subject 1234
And SV10_LF1 still has subject 1234
In InForm, the SUBJECTNUMBERSTR was changed for some of the subjects
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms